Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) is a service that enables you to use one primary application to apply to multiple PharmD degree programs.
You must complete it online and submit it electronically:
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016: The 2017 PharmCAS application opens for filing. You must visit the PharmCAS web site to establish an account and begin an application. This site provides detailed instructions for completing the PharmCAS portion of our application process.
- You do not need to complete the entire PharmCAS application in one session. Once you have created an account, you may return at your convenience any time through the November 1, 2016 deadline to work on your application.
- You are required to submit letters of recommendation through PharmCAS. For details, see Applicant Recommendations. (Reapplicants: this is different than in previous years.)
- Carefully review the information provided on the PharmCAS School Page for UCSF. It is your responsibility to follow all instructions and meet all deadlines.
- Complete all sections of the PharmCAS application as instructed. Since you will be unable to edit your input after you electronically submit the application, we recommend that you:
- Wait to submit it until after you have also completed the UCSF Supplemental Application,
- Verify both applications for accuracy, and
- Answer all questions to your satisfaction.
Deadline: You must electronically submit your PharmCAS application on or before 11:59 PM Eastern standard time on the night of November 1, 2016.
Contact the PharmCAS support staff. Staff at the UCSF School of Pharmacy are unable to assist you with the PharmCAS web site.
Next step: Supplemental Application
Go to: Step 2: The Application