Stay in touch
- Graduation Requirements
- Filing for Graduation - forms to complete
- Graduation Verification Letters (includes Official Graduation Dates)
- Health Insurance - What happens to my health insurance after graduation?
- Millberry Fitness and Recreation Center - Your membership expires at the end of the quarter in which you graduate. You may extend your membership at the special alumni rate. Details: Membership Fees.
- Career Services - How can I get help finding a job?
- Visit the University Store before you graduate to receive educational discounts on computer hardware and software and to purchase diploma frames, graduation announcements, or other supplies.
- Commencement - When and where is the graduation ceremony?
- Bowl of Hygeia Award - The highest honor given to a graduating student of the UCSF School of Pharmacy.
- Your Information Security Responsibilities After Graduation - Info security tasks you must complete following your graduation.
- E-mail and Other Accounts After Graduation - What happens to my e-mail and other accounts now? How can I continue communicating with my graduating class?
- Continuing at UCSF - What if I will be starting employment, a residency, a fellowship, or some other kind of new affiliation at UCSF or UCSF Medical Center?
- How to Obtain Your Diploma - When can I expect my diploma? Whom should I contact with questions?
- Alumni - As an alum of the School, you're eligible to join the UCSF Alumni Association and receive a wide variety of campus privileges including free and discounted access to libraries, career services, and fitness centers.
- Receive job postings. As an alumna or alumnus of our PharmD program, you may resubscribe to the graduate jobs mailing list at any time. There is no fee charged for this service. Simply contact us with the e-mail address to which you would like job postings to be delivered.
Go to: Student Handbook