Map and Directions
Medical Sciences Building
Step 1: Getting to UCSF
Maps: Maps & Locations
Step 2: After arriving
By N-Judah light-rail
Enter the Public Parking Garage via the awning-covered sidewalk at Irving Street and Second Avenue, then follow signs to the elevators.
From the elevators in the parking garage
- Take the parking garage elevator to the top.
- Turn right, and continue down the hallway, passing a Subway restaurant on your left.
- Take the curving staircase leading up or the nearby elevators up one flight.
- Turn right, following the hallway leading outside, passing a food court on the left.
- Exit to the street using the stairs or access ramp leading down.
- Cross the street (Parnassus Avenue).
From Parnassus Avenue
Step 3: In the Medical Sciences Building
- Continue through the main lobby until the elevator lobby on the left.
- Take the elevator to the ninth floor.
The Office of Student and Curricular Affairs (OSACA) is located in the left wing, room S960, third door on the left.
The Office of Education and Instructional Support (OEIS) is located in the right wing, room S924, fourth door on the right (and around a corner).