- About the PharmD
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Financial Aid and Cost
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- PharmD-PhD Dual Degree
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
- Info For...
Ask a Question
Start your journey—here with us—at the UCSF School of Pharmacy.
Our three-year, year-round doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree program will equip you with the solid critical thinking skills you’ll need to excel in the midst of continuous and rapid changes in science and health care. Complete this short form so we can provide you with the information that you need to get started.
Your information will be stored securely and will never be shared or sold.