- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Financial Aid and Cost
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Tue Jan 31, 2023
The School of Pharmacy’s dean was honored with an award named after one of her scientific heroes.
Wed Jan 25, 2023
Academia, government, and industry come together to address today’s most pressing issues in the regulation of medical products, from diversity in clinical trials to misinformation.
Wed Dec 14, 2022
Dean Kathy Giacomini covers the School’s latest accomplishments and outlines her plans for the School’s future
Thu Dec 1, 2022
Giacomini receives ceremonial flu shot in recognition of American Pharmacists Month
Mon Nov 21, 2022
Pharmacists provide vital contributions to groundbreaking model of dementia care.
Tue Oct 25, 2022
Giacomini gathers a leadership team in pursuit of a new vision for the School of Pharmacy.
Thu Oct 20, 2022
Family, friends, and the School community come together in memory of a beloved alum and mentor to support future pharmacists.
Thu Sep 22, 2022
UCSF researchers use combination therapy to expose cancerous protein targets to the immune system
Tue Sep 6, 2022
Twin events celebrate two cohorts of UCSF pharmacy students, the Classes of 2024 and 2025.
Thu Aug 11, 2022
Retro-Cascorder gives scientists a window into cell behavior and identity.
- Page 1