- About Overview
- About the Students
- Facts and Figures About the School
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Supplemental Application
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
- Contact Us
Thu Apr 5, 2018
For her outstanding contributions to the profession of pharmacy, to society, and to UCSF, Kathleen B. Kennedy, PharmD ’78, has been named our Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
Mon Mar 12, 2018
A culture of discovery and collaboration among faculty carries potential to “completely shake up their fields of study.”
Wed Mar 7, 2018
If DNA is the blueprint for every cell in the body, then proteins are the cell’s construction workers, forklifts, and building materials.
Thu Mar 1, 2018
A new PharmD curriculum; Implementing new practice opportunities for pharmacists; PharmD students shine in state and national clinical pharmacy...
Tue Feb 27, 2018
The UCSF School of Pharmacy 2018 Mary Anne Koda-Kimble Seed Award for Innovation marked its fourth year of funding with the February 26...
Thu Feb 15, 2018
Vice Dean Sharon Youmans shares her perspective on the School’s new PharmD curriculum.
Fri Dec 1, 2017
“UCSF has put its stake in the ground on exposing industry manipulation of science.”
Thu Nov 9, 2017
Pharmacists are going to be more integral to health care teams in the future.
Thu Oct 19, 2017
Ana Cruz knew, when she was very young, exactly what she wanted to do when she grew up, she told the UCSF doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) Class of...
Wed Oct 18, 2017
For the UCSF doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) Class of 2021, October 13 was the day they officially entered the profession. In a ceremony on the...
- Page 1