- About Overview
- About the Students
- Facts and Figures About the School
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
- Contact Us
Mon Jul 16, 2018
Health at the molecular level: Decoding cellular signals, A trigger for tissue repair, Seeding tomorrow’s science; The future of custom care: Tracking cancer drug resistance, Treating malaria and tuberculosis, Quantitative Biosciences Institute’s culture of inclusivity, The genetics of asthma; Ensuring the best possible care: Using the right drugs...
Fri Jun 29, 2018
Katherine Gruenberg, PharmD ’15, BCPS, a faculty member in the UCSF School of Pharmacy’s Department of Clinical Pharmacy, was awarded the 2018...
Fri Jun 8, 2018
The Gary Rifkind Awards recognize and celebrate clinical pharmacy research.
Thu May 10, 2018
The 122 members of the graduating class of 2018 received their PharmD degrees at the commencement ceremony.
Thu Apr 5, 2018
Kathleen B. Kennedy, PharmD ’78, has been named our Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
Mon Mar 12, 2018
A culture of discovery and collaboration among faculty carries potential to “completely shake up their fields of study.”
Wed Mar 7, 2018
If DNA is the blueprint for every cell in the body, then proteins are the cell’s construction workers, forklifts, and building materials.
Thu Mar 1, 2018
A new PharmD curriculum; Implementing new practice opportunities for pharmacists; PharmD students shine in state and national clinical pharmacy...
Tue Feb 27, 2018
The 2018 Mary Anne Koda-Kimble Seed Award for Innovation marked its fourth year of funding with the announcement of the research award recipients.
Thu Feb 15, 2018
Vice Dean Sharon Youmans shares her perspective on the School’s new PharmD curriculum.
- Page 1