- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Thu Dec 17, 2020
UCSF experts address the safety of the new COVID-19 vaccines
Thu Nov 19, 2020
The School continues its vital work in research, education, and patient care.
Wed Nov 18, 2020
Arkin’s appointment to bolster collaborations between academia and industry for drug discovery.
Tue Nov 17, 2020
Kroetz honored for long career in pharmacogenomics
Fri Nov 13, 2020
Team efforts at the School and beyond produce two potential treatments for COVID-19.
Tue Nov 10, 2020
PharmD classes bestow teaching awards and awards for preceptors.
Mon Oct 26, 2020
“Molecular building blocks” give antibiotics an edge over drug-resistant bacteria.
Fri Oct 23, 2020
“This is looking across coronaviruses and finding the commonalities so we’re in a better position to attack SARS3 when it comes,” said Nevan Krogan, the director of QBI.
Mon Oct 19, 2020
Jaime Fraser and Nadav Ahituv find a fun way to connect without Zoom.
- Page 1