- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Mon Oct 26, 2020
"Molecular building blocks" give antibiotics an edge over drug-resistant bacteria
Fri Oct 23, 2020
"This is looking across coronaviruses and finding the commonalities so we’re in a better position to attack SARS3 when it comes," said Nevan Krogan, the director of QBI.
Mon Oct 19, 2020
Jaime Fraser and Nadav Ahituv find a fun way to connect without Zoom.
Thu Oct 15, 2020
It’s flu shot season and UCSF doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) students once again made sure that School of Pharmacy Dean B. Joseph Guglielmo, PharmD, received his. In what has become an annual tradition, the student-run, interprofessional UCSF Flu Crew gave Guglielmo a quick jab in the arm at the Walgreens pharmacy at the Parnassus Campus and sent...
Thu Oct 8, 2020
“Naloxone saves lives,” says Andy Nguyen. But to work it must be given on a moment's notice.
Tue Oct 6, 2020
Award funds research into tools for repairing mutations in mitochondrial DNA
Mon Oct 5, 2020
“People struggling with dialysis need and deserve better choices,” said the founders of the foundation.
Thu Sep 24, 2020
School faculty members honored for their commitment to the next generation of pharmacists
Mon Sep 21, 2020
Sixteen School of Pharmacy staff members were recognized for their ongoing work supporting the PharmD program
Fri Sep 18, 2020
Danica Galonić Fujimori, PhD, will receive $1.25 million in funding over the next five years from the endowment of the late William K. Bowes, Jr., a venture capitalist and longtime UCSF supporter.
- Page 1