- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Fri Jun 28, 2019
Every day, 700 Californians turn to the California Poison Control System for treatment advice and information about potential, or real, exposures to...
Mon Jun 24, 2019
Impact Awards support new ways of determining how the new PharmD curriculum is working, according to Vice Dean Sharon Youmans.
Fri May 17, 2019
Cynthia Watchmaker, the School of Pharmacy’s associate dean of student affairs, was awarded the UCSF Chancellor’s Award for Exceptional University...
Wed May 15, 2019
Dear UCSF School of Pharmacy Family and Friends:
At the UCSF School of Pharmacy we don’t just embrace change, we create it. We have a rich...
Tue May 14, 2019
On May 3, in front of a crowd of more than one thousand gathered at Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco, the 122 members of the UCSF...
Tue May 14, 2019
Research on topics ranging from drug abuse to heart pump complications took top honors at the Department of Clinical Pharmacy’s 21st annual Spring...
Thu May 2, 2019
Conan MacDougall, PharmD, MAS, has been selected as the new holder of the Divine Family Endowed Chair in Clinical Pharmacy. The chair was created...
Wed May 1, 2019
Students, faculty, staff, and alumni celebrated the School of Pharmacy's long history of achievement in the discovery and clinical sciences, and...
Tue Apr 30, 2019
A study shows the potential of hormonal contraceptives at pharmacies in California and Oregon.
- Page 1