- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Wed May 15, 2019
Dear UCSF School of Pharmacy Family and Friends:
At the UCSF School of Pharmacy we don’t just embrace change, we create it. We have a rich...
Tue May 14, 2019
On May 3, in front of a crowd of more than one thousand gathered at Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco, the 122 members of the UCSF...
Tue May 14, 2019
Research on topics ranging from drug abuse to heart pump complications took top honors at the Department of Clinical Pharmacy’s 21st annual Spring...
Thu May 2, 2019
Conan MacDougall, PharmD, MAS, has been selected as the new holder of the Divine Family Endowed Chair in Clinical Pharmacy. The chair was created...
Wed May 1, 2019
Students, faculty, staff, and alumni celebrated the School of Pharmacy's long history of achievement in the discovery and clinical sciences, and...
Tue Apr 30, 2019
A study shows the potential of hormonal contraceptives at pharmacies in California and Oregon.
Fri Apr 19, 2019
Michael Keiser, PhD, and Kangway Chuang, PhD, want to use machine learning to speed the pace of drug discovery. By digging into the work of another...
Fri Mar 15, 2019
“Challenging the status quo leads to very good things,” said Glen L. Stimmel, PharmD ’72, who has spent a career doing just that. As a motto, it...
Tue Mar 12, 2019
The 2019 Mary Anne Koda-Kimble Seed Award for Innovation will fund nine bold research projects, ranging from studies of the molecular underpinnings...
- Page 1