- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Tue Aug 21, 2018
A beloved educator and alumnus of the UCSF School of Pharmacy, Robert D. Gibson, PharmD ’58, died on July 19 at the age of 93. Gibson had an...
Tue Aug 21, 2018
Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the U.S., trailing cancer and heart disease. Many of those errors can be traced back to...
Wed Aug 8, 2018
A new class of UCSF doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) students came together on July 25 at the Parnassus campus to inaugurate a new curriculum built on...
Mon Jul 16, 2018
Health at the molecular level: Decoding cellular signals, A trigger for tissue repair, Seeding tomorrow’s science; The future of custom care:...
Fri Jun 29, 2018
Katherine Gruenberg, PharmD ’15, BCPS, a faculty member in the UCSF School of Pharmacy’s Department of Clinical Pharmacy, was awarded the 2018...
Fri Jun 8, 2018
The Gary Rifkind Awards recognize and celebrate clinical pharmacy research.
Thu May 10, 2018
The 122 members of the graduating class of 2018 received their PharmD degrees at the commencement ceremony.
Thu Apr 5, 2018
Kathleen B. Kennedy, PharmD ’78, has been named our Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
Mon Mar 12, 2018
A culture of discovery and collaboration among faculty carries potential to “completely shake up their fields of study.”