- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Thu May 28, 2020
The QBI Coronavirus Research Group found six drugs that effectively beat back SARS-COV-2 in the laboratory.
Fri Mar 20, 2020
The award funds the boldest, riskiest, and most blue-sky ideas.
Tue Mar 17, 2020
The new ranking comes on the heels of the School's recent update to its PharmD curriculum.
Fri Mar 13, 2020
A team of kidney experts talk about kidney disease and share their hopes for the future.
Mon Mar 2, 2020
Mitra Assemi, PharmD, was honored for her research on the hands-on components of pharmacy curricula around the U.S.
Thu Jan 30, 2020
Giacomini earned the Brodie Award in Drug Metabolism and Disposition
Wed Jan 29, 2020
Free samples of medications and “detailing visits” are costly, B. Joseph Guglielmo argues in JAMA.
Thu Jan 23, 2020
UCSF-Stanford CERSI brings together scientists, industry, and government regulators to get new therapies to patients sooner.
Mon Jan 6, 2020
A gift to the UCSF Foundation by Troy Daniels, DDS, and Leslie Daniels, established the endowed Elizabeth Daniels Fund.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 / Commentary
UCSF School of Pharmacy Dean B. Joseph Guglielmo, PharmD, argues that pharmacists can help reduce the use of unnecessary medications.