- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Submit Job Postings to our PharmD Students and Graduates
If you are a pharmacy employer, you can use the form below to distribute job postings to our PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) students or graduates.
Students are interested in:
- short-term positions during school breaks (including the entire month of December)
- short-term positions during summer
- year-round part-time employment
- post-graduate residencies
- full-time positions in all settings.
To learn more about our students, see Employer Opportunities to Connect.
About submitting the form
Your posting is reviewed by our staff, usually within two business days, before distribution to our mailing list via e-mail and web. All fields other than URL are required. Have more than one job to post? Please submit them separately.
If you are a student…
- Entering first-year student pharmacists are automatically subscribed to the mailing list for intern jobs just before fall quarter begins. You will automatically receive any postings by e-mail.
- Graduating student pharmacists are automatically subscribed to the mailing list for graduate jobs in summer before fall quarter of their graduating year. You will automatically receive any postings by e-mail.
- Also see our Career Services.
If you are an alumna or alumnus of our PharmD program…
You may join or leave the graduate jobs mailing list at any time. There is no fee charged for this service. Simply contact us with your e-mail address.