- About the PharmD
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Financial Aid and Cost
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- PharmD-PhD Dual Degree
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
- Info For...
Join us for an online information session (or student panel) on the UCSF PharmD degree program! The goal of these sessions are to provide prospective students with an overview of our program while allowing time for questions and answers.
Topics can include
- Overview of the curriculum
- Admissions information
- Current student panel
- Campus tour (when possible)
Below are virtual events that will allow you to learn more about our program and hear from our current students.
Each event requires a separate registration. To register, simply click on the date and provide your information. We will follow-up with meeting/Zoom links and additional details.
All times listed are Pacific time.