Our application process consists of 4 steps:
- Meet our minimum eligibility requirements
- Complete the application
- If invited, participate in our interview process
- After applying
A message from the Office of Student and Curricular Affairs
Although our application process is exacting, it is not an impossible task, and we happily offer assistance if you require it. However, each year some applicants are disqualified because they do not pay close attention to the application instructions or because they fail to meet deadlines. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best wishes in the admissions process.
Step 1: Minimum eligibility requirements )
- Grade point average requirement
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT)
- Academic prerequisites
- Computer literacy requirement
- Intern license requirement
- Criminal background check
Step 2: The application )
- PharmCAS application
- Supplemental application
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Advanced Placement tests
- Your contact information
- About reapplying
Step 3: The interview process )
An opportunity to demonstrate your communication skills.
Step 4: After applying )
About your admission status
Your administrative responsibilities
After submitting your application:
- Submit copies of your transcripts on schedule as described in Checklist: Transcripts
Notify us of any change of address, telephone, e-mail, or course schedule:
More on this topic in our admissions director’s blog
Although not required reading, you’ll find additional comments in Off and running.... in search of authenticity!, a blog post by Admissions Director Joel W. Gonzales.
Go to: Admissions Overview