- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Who are reapplicants?
If you submitted an application to the UCSF School of Pharmacy PharmD degree program for entry in summer 2019 or summer 2020 entering class, you are classified as a reapplicant.
Guidelines for reapplicants
Reapplicants must submit the PharmCAS Application including the requisite fees with the following exceptions:
You must submit at least one but no more than four new recommendations. See About Submitting Applicant Recommendations for details. Any new recommendations you submit will be reviewed with the previously submitted recommendations.
- See Checklist: Transcripts to review the details of what documents must be sent to PharmCAS.
- The UCSF School of Pharmacy should receive only copies of updated transcripts from foreign institutions. If the foreign transcripts you submitted with your previous application have not changed, you do not need to send another copy to the UCSF School of Pharmacy.
Go to: Step 2: The Application