- About the Students
- Facts and Figures About the School
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Policies
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Admissions Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Admissions Step 2: The Application
- Admissions Deadlines
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Supplemental Application
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Admissions Step 3: Interview Process
- Admissions Step 4: After Applying
- Admissions Tips
- Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- Preview Session
- UCSF Visits You
- Pharmacy Information Day
- About Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- About Reapplying
- Student Life
- Contact Us
Who are reapplicants?
If you submitted an application to the UCSF School of Pharmacy PharmD degree program for the fall 2016 or fall 2017 entering class, you are classified as a reapplicant.
Guidelines for reapplicants
You must submit at least one but no more than four new recommendations. See About Submitting Applicant Recommendations for details. Any new recommendations you submit will be reviewed with the previously submitted recommendations.
- See Checklist: Transcripts to review the details of what documents must be sent to PharmCAS.
- The UCSF School of Pharmacy should receive only copies of updated transcripts from foreign institutions. If the foreign transcripts you submitted with your previous application have not changed, you do not need to send another copy to the UCSF School of Pharmacy.
Go to: Step 2: The Application