- About the PharmD
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Financial Aid and Cost
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- PharmD-PhD Dual Degree
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
- Info For...
Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
All correspondence from the UCSF School of Pharmacy to the applicant will be mailed to the preferred mailing address as indicated in the PharmCAS application. It is your responsibility to keep this information current with our office to ensure you receive all of our correspondence.
Since we use e-mail as a primary means of communication with you, you are responsible for ensuring that your access to your e-mail account and your receipt of our e-mail messages are unhindered:
- Understand spam-blocking and e-mail filtering so that e-mails from our office are not accidentally tagged as spam. If you're not sure how it works, turn it off or route spam to a junk mail folder which you can check before deleting messages. Add apply.ucsf.edu and pharmacy.ucsf.edu to your e-mail allowlist.
- Check your e-mail at least once a day in case we send you a message that requires your immediate attention. Don't forget to check your junk mail folder daily, too.
- Check your available disk space regularly to ensure that you have enough storage space to accept new incoming messages. If your account becomes full, you might have no way of knowing when we send you a message.
Notify us of any changes
If you are an applicant and you have not yet been admitted, you must notify us of any changes in your contact information:
- current mailing address
- permanent mailing address
- telephone numbers
- e-mail address
by reporting the changes to the Office of Student and Curricular Affairs.
How to notify us
We require a written notice. Please include:
- Your full legal name
- Your PharmCAS ID number
- The date the change is effective.
Contact us by e-mail or mail:
Office of Student and Curricular Affairs