- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Will you be a pharmacist with a keen scientific mindset and unmatched professional skillset—a pharmacist who:
- Cares expertly and compassionately for the therapeutic needs of your patients?
- Actively seeks and finds ways to improve the health of your patients?
- Excels in the midst of high-speed changes in pharmacy and health care?
If yes, then the doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) degree program at UC San Francisco will prepare you well.
Learn about the UCSF PharmD curriculum
- Strong academic foundation of scientific thinking
- Patient centered
- Highly integrated progressive learning
- Rigorous—three years, year round
- Expert teaching faculty at the frontiers of science and practice
- Graduates ready to build on their pharmacy expertise through advanced training
Explore student life and support
- Opportunities to grow through UCSF clubs, organizations, and activities
- Support from experienced staff and comprehensive student services
- San Francisco—one of the most vibrant and diverse cities in the world
More: Student Life
You have a lot to consider when applying to pharmacy school. We have insights to share.
Get the inside scoop from Admissions Director Joel W. Gonzales in his blog, Reports From The Pharm. You’ll find helpful hints and information for prospective UCSF pharmacy students.
Thu Nov 14
University of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy’s Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 190 South LaSalle Street, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60603, 312/664-3575; FAX, 312/664-4652, web site www.acpe-accredit.org.