- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Fri Apr 19, 2019
Michael Keiser, PhD, and Kangway Chuang, PhD, want to use machine learning to speed the pace of drug discovery. By digging into the work of another lab, the pair realized how machine learning could lead scientists astray—and came up with methods to avoid its worst pitfalls.
Tue Sep 18, 2018
The School of Pharmacy's newest cohort of PharmD students donned white coats and took the Oath of a Pharmacist at the 2018 White Coat Ceremony,...
Fri Aug 31, 2018
Michelle Arkin, PhD, has received the 2018 Breakthrough Science Initiative Award from the Ono Pharma Foundation to study a class of proteins,...
Tue Aug 21, 2018
A beloved educator and alumnus of the UCSF School of Pharmacy, Robert D. Gibson, PharmD ’58, died on July 19 at the age of 93. Gibson had an...
Tue Aug 21, 2018
Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the U.S., trailing cancer and heart disease. Many of those errors can be traced back to...
Wed Aug 8, 2018
A new class of UCSF doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) students came together on July 25 at the Parnassus campus to inaugurate a new curriculum built on...
Mon Jul 16, 2018
Health at the molecular level: Decoding cellular signals, A trigger for tissue repair, Seeding tomorrow’s science; The future of custom care:...
Fri Jun 29, 2018
Katherine Gruenberg, PharmD ’15, BCPS, a faculty member in the UCSF School of Pharmacy’s Department of Clinical Pharmacy, was awarded the 2018...
Fri Jun 8, 2018
The Gary Rifkind Awards recognize and celebrate clinical pharmacy research.
Thu May 10, 2018
The 122 members of the graduating class of 2018 received their PharmD degrees at the commencement ceremony.