- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Mon Jun 24, 2019
Impact Awards support new ways of determining how the new PharmD curriculum is working, according to Vice Dean Sharon Youmans.
Tue Mar 12, 2019
The 2019 Mary Anne Koda-Kimble Seed Award for Innovation will fund nine bold research projects, ranging from studies of the molecular underpinnings...
Wed Feb 27, 2019
Among all U.S. pharmacy schools, the UCSF School of Pharmacy earned the most research funding from the National Institutes of Health in 2018,...
Fri Feb 22, 2019
A two-week course brought first-year UCSF medical and pharmacy students together, for the first time, to grapple with controversies and challenges in...
Tue Feb 12, 2019
The endowment will provide funds for a recipient to focus on delivering breakthroughs in therapeutics-related research, education, and patient care.
Thu Nov 15, 2018
Drug discovery today begins with computation rather than test tube experimentation. Three School of Pharmacy faculty emeriti, Robert Langridge, Irwin...
Fri Nov 9, 2018
Curriculum transformation, An expanded role, Gaining recognition, Graduate match rate; School of Pharmacy scientists receive UCSF Medal: Founding...
Fri Oct 26, 2018
UCSF Flu Crew reminds San Francisco of the importance of vaccines by overseeing the vaccination of School of Pharmacy Dean Guglielmo.
Wed Oct 24, 2018
School of Pharmacy Vice Dean Sharon Youmans, PharmD, MPH, was inducted into the UCSF Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators in September, in...
Tue Sep 18, 2018
The School of Pharmacy's newest cohort of PharmD students donned white coats and took the Oath of a Pharmacist at the 2018 White Coat Ceremony,...