- About the Program
- Program Overview
- Facts and Figures
- Our Students
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Overview
- Policies and Disclosures
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Application Process Overview
- Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Step 2: The Application
- Step 2: The Application Overview
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Application Processing Fee
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Step 3: Interview Process
- Step 4: After Applying
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information Sessions
- UCSF Visits You
- Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Student Life
Tue Apr 5, 2022
This year’s Seed Awards will support projects ranging from the discovery sciences and patient care to sustainability and diversity, equity, and inclusion
Wed Mar 16, 2022
School faculty members honored for their contributions to patient care and education
Fri Mar 4, 2022
Newly-minted pharmacists gain specialized skills through residencies.
Thu Feb 17, 2022
Crystal Zhou, PharmD, teams up with the Cut Hypertension Program to provide medication management and COVID vaccines in Black-owned barbershops.
Tue Feb 15, 2022
School research into health, disease, and medicine earned the most NIH research dollars of any U.S. pharmacy school for the 42nd consecutive year.
Fri Jan 14, 2022
The search for the School’s next dean is ongoing.
Thu Jan 13, 2022
Gartner, Huang, Manglik, Kortemme, Savic, and Shipman honored for visionary research endeavors
Mon Jan 3, 2022
Findings from QBI point to a host of viral proteins that enable SARS-CoV-2 variants to evade the immune system.
Thu Dec 16, 2021
Study shows that monthly doses of two common anti-malarial drugs for the first few years of life can provide 95 percent protection against the disease.