- About the Students
- Facts and Figures About the School
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Policies
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Admissions Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Admissions Step 2: The Application
- Admissions Deadlines
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Supplemental Application
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Admissions Step 3: Interview Process
- Admissions Step 4: After Applying
- Admissions Tips
- Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- Preview Session
- UCSF Visits You
- Pharmacy Information Day
- About Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- About Reapplying
- Student Life
- Contact Us
Placement interviews for graduating pharmacy students enable pharmacy employers to interview graduating UCSF PharmD candidates for permanent positions. Employers conduct one-on-one, 30-minute interviews.
Previous participants include
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kmart Pharmacy
- Rite Aid
- Rx Relief
How to participate
- To learn more about our students, see About the Students.
- Sign-up information will be posted in the near future.
- To be contacted when sign ups are live, please contact Megan Dross.
- Your parking vouchers are valid in our public parking garage.
Graduating student pharmacists
As the interview date approaches, you’ll receive an e-mail from our office with details on how to participate.