- About the Students
- Facts and Figures About the School
- Graduation Rate and Graduate Performance
- Honors and Awards
- Media Coverage
- Employer Opportunities to Connect
- Admissions Policies
- Estimated Annual Cost of Attendance
- Application Process
- Admissions Step 1: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Admissions Step 2: The Application
- Admissions Deadlines
- Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) Application
- Supplemental Application
- Checklist: Transcripts
- Keep Your Contact Info Current During the Admissions Process
- Admissions Step 3: Interview Process
- Admissions Step 4: After Applying
- Admissions Tips
- Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- Preview Session
- UCSF Visits You
- Pharmacy Information Day
- About Applying Without U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- About Reapplying
- Student Life
- Contact Us
Pharmacy Information Day
Free to attend
If you’re looking for an exciting career in health sciences, join us for Pharmacy Information Day to learn more about a career in pharmacy.
This special program will help you discover pharmacy as a profession and learn about the training you need to succeed in this well-respected, highly-compensated health care field. You’ll learn about the unique role of pharmacists in health care, the many options for career specialization, and the workforce demand for pharmacy professionals. Students and faculty will share their insights on the doctor of pharmacy program at UCSF—the curriculum, admissions requirements, and preparation for the field of pharmacy.
- Career opportunities in pharmacy: pharmacist panel
- Overview of the doctor of pharmacy curriculum
- Why pharmacy? a pharmacy student panel
- Preparing a competitive application
Pharmacists, faculty members, pharmacy students, and admissions representatives will discuss the profession and the UCSF PharmD program.
Who may participate?
All interested students and their families or guests may participate.
Registration is required for all attendees.
|Saturday, March 4, 2017 - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm||Fresno - UCSF Fresno Center Campus (Registration Closed)|
|Saturday, March 4, 2017 - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm||Online - live streaming through Webex (Registration Closed)|
|Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm||Long Beach - California State University, Long Beach Campus (Registration Closed)|
|Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm||San Francisco - UCSF Parnassus Campus (Registration Closed)|